Time: From 12:30 – 3.30 pm, 2 November 2014
Admission: Public. Free. Bring your own picnic.
Are you an adult who enjoy an afternoon of free quality music? Watch this space for our fabulous upcoming event.
(For the entertainment of younger audience, please come on our Teddy Bear’s Picnic every March.)
Time: 11:00-15:00, Sunday 3 August 2014
Admission: Public – Free. Bring your own picnic basket. Tea/coffee and biscuit available. Donation welcome.
Hornsby Council and Friends of Lisgar Gardens invite you to Visit Lisgar Gardens on Camellia Gala Day and Mini Expo of Community Groups. Check out what Lisgar Gardens have to offer:
- Thousands of camellia blooms, some on trees older than 50 years.
- Special-guest’s talk on camellias.
- Park information and history from the friendly members of Friends of Lisgar Gardens group.
- Enjoy a quiet stroll among the serene trees. Beautiful gardens all year round.
- Perfect wedding venue, lovely picnic settings for a gathering with family and friends.
Watch out for more details on other activities to be announced shortly.
Lisgar Gardens traditionally hold three annual free community events:
> Lisgar Gardens Teddy Bear’s Picnic:
Sunday 15th March 2015 – 11 am to 3 pm.
> Lisgar Gardens Camellia Gala Day:
First Sunday in August – 11 am to 3 pm.
> Lisgar Gardens Musical Afternoon:
First Sunday in November – 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
An inclinator to transport less-mobile visitors to the formal upper gardens.
A picnic table and picnic lawn on formal upper gardens.
Many more picnic tables in secluded settings in lower gardens.
Toilets including one with accessible access are available.
Note: no food sellers are available. Please bring your own picnic.